Take your festival look beyond flower crowns this year! Stand out in the crowd with our checklist of fresh festival trends. They’ll set the music scene and your Instagram feed on fire! Say hello to five trends you must pack.
1. Animal Prints: Leopard and snakeskin prints are all the rage. Go wild in dresses and bodysuits! The latter looks amazing with cutoff shorts.
(Get these looks here, from $18-21)
2. Maxi Dresses: You can’t go wrong in bohemian maxi dresses! The effortless silhouette is as comfortable as it is chic. Catch the wind in these floaty styles!
(Get these looks here, from $6-33)
3. Mini Backpacks: Keep all of your essentials in one place — festival pass, sunscreen, makeup, phone! A mini backpack is a trendy lifesaver. Don’t leave home without it!
(Get these bags here, from $18-26)
4. Body Jewelry: Boho body jewelry will make your look sparkle, from head to toe. You can’t overlook the details! These accessories will set your look apart.
(Get these looks here, from $5-13)
5. Sexy Bralettes: Instead of crop tops, take your look to the next level with statement bralettes! Pair them with cutoff shorts for a flirty vibe. Such a hot trend!
(Get these looks here, from $12-15)
What are you packing for festival season? Tell us in the comments!