Arguably the most anticipated aspect of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s upcoming wedding is the dress! Here comes the bride, all dressed in… ? We can’t wait to find out on May 19 who designed her dress and what it looks like. In the meantime, let’s take a walk down memory lane with 10 of the best royal wedding dresses and their LightInTheBox counterparts.
1. Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge: Get the LightInTheBox lookalike for $249.99. It currently reigns as the gold standard of royal wedding dresses.
2. Queen Elizabeth II: Get the LightInTheBox look that’s a modern spin on an embroidered satin wedding dress for $229.99.
3. Grace Kelly, Princess of Monaco: Get the LightInTheBox version of a classic lace and taffeta wedding dress for $199.99.
4. Caroline, Princess of Hanover: Get the LightInTheBox interpretation of an elegantly free-spirited wedding dress for $179.99.
5. Princess Margaret, Countess of Snowdon: Get the LightInTheBox take on a posh and elegant satin wedding dress for $129.99.
6. Diana, Princess of Wales: Get the LightInTheBox answer to a big princess ballgown for $279.99.
7. Mette-Marit, Crown Princess of Norway: Get the LightInTheBox version of a deceptively simple A-line wedding dress for $199.99.
8. Princess Marie of Denmark: Get the LightInTheBox option for a lace wedding dress with a Queen Anne neckline for $199.99.
9. Victoria, Crown Princess of Sweden: Get the LightInTheBox take on an elegant A-line satin wedding dress for $149.99.
10. Charlene, Princess of Monaco: Get the LightInTheBox version of an embellished satin wedding dress with a distinctive neckline for $299.99.
Which royal wedding dress is your favorite? Do you have any predictions about Ms. Markle’s dress? Tell us in the comments!
Use these codes to save on your LightInTheBox wedding dress: IML1810Q2 ($100+ dress) and IML1815Q2 ($150+ dress).