♪♫ It’s Friday, Friday, gonna get down on Friday! ♪♫ If you love Friday half as much as I do, I know you’ll be singing this song all day long! Since Fridays have become synonymous with going out and having fun, why not strive to look your best! In this post you’ll see my choices for the look of the day— the perfect ensemble to start your weekend off right!
Here’s just a taste of some seriously fabulous items that will set you apart from the crowd! To see more great options, visit the LightInTheBox Fashion Collection.
1) You can rock a modern day trend with this vintage inspired fuchsia dress! This dress is as sweet as it sexy, and it’s refreshing to learn that you can have some sex appeal without a low-cut neckline or short skirt. Pair this bright dress with some funky accessories and you’re good to go!
2) This peacock feather headband with burgundy bow is the perfect topper for that fun & flirty dress! The bright turquoise color of the feathers is just the right contrast with the deep, rich fuchsia color of the dress.
3) This pair of teardrop-shaped jade earrings looks amazing with this outfit! The gold and rhinestone accents are perfect for a flashy, nighttime look. And jade is the perfect shade to match the headband!
4) Wearing this set of bohemian inspired bangles is a great way to tie things together! The pearl pink, turquoise and ivory colors along with the gold hued alloy metal echoes the colors previously seen in the ensemble, which is ideal.
5) These patent leather pumps are the ideal shoe to pair with this ensemble! The barely-there pink hue of the shoe goes really well with the saturated color of the dress & it’s neutral enough to balance out the whole look.
6) Although you might be thinking ‘why a black clutch??’ this patent leather wristlet is the perfect complement to this outfit! The patent leather here mirrors the same material used in the pumps, which really pulls things together.