Samsung is currently reported to have the world’s best selling smartphone with its Galaxy S3, surpassing Apple’s iPhone 4S sales. Here’s a quick look of the comparisons between Samsung Models and the iPhone 4S!
Galaxy S2 vs. Galaxy S3
- Redesigned physique with a slightly larger display (and more uniformity of thickness)
- Larger storage space with an additional 64 GB
- Faster graphics with a quad-core processor
- Able to snap photos while recording a FullHD video
- New Gorilla Glass 2-covered screen — which is noticeably better in bright sunlight
The Galaxy S3 is known as the “iPhone killer,” playing a major role in boosting Samsung’s operating profit. As everyone may know, there were several legal disputes between Samsung and Apple, delaying the phone premiere. Several injunctions were brought against Samsung, claiming that Samsung has violated at least 2 patents. In the States, both phones are available in most carriers.
- Galaxy S3 has a larger display (1280×720 pixels)
- Galaxy S3 has Additional Display Support
- Its camera has a Panorama feature (front camera quality is 1.9 megapixel)
- Longer battery life by 8 hours
- Has a maximum standby time of 800 hours
- Includes 4G wireless connectivity
- Weighs lighter than the 4S by 4 grams
- Has a removable storage of 64 GB and a removable memory (microSD and microSDHC)
However, with Apple’s obsessive fan base, how long will Samsung’s crowning victory last?