When sun, surf and sand are in your future, it’s a must to stock up on splashy swimwear! We’ve found the five hottest swimwear trends for 2019. Everything’s under $27. That’s more money to spend on the rest of your vacay wardrobe!
1. Tropical Palms: Keep *palm* and carry on. Palm prints are a perennial swimwear trend for good reason! Nothing says “out of office” like a tropical frond.
2. Golden Hour: Yellow is having a major moment this spring, and it happens to pop perfectly against a tan. Shine brighter than the sun this year!
3. Wild Animal: Go wild for sexy animal prints! This trend is perfect for the bold getaway gal. After all, don’t you want to stand out?
4. Tied-Up: Knotted details are popping up on a wide array of swimsuit styles! Pick your vibe, from sexy leopard to sporty stripes. These bikinis run the style gamut!
5. One-Piece Wonders: Last but not least, you can’t go wrong with a classic one-piece swimsuit. Do yourself a solid and opt for one of these timeless designs.
Tell us your favorite trend in the comments! And use these coupons to get an extra discount: FBL1905Q1 on orders over $50, FBL1910Q1 on orders over $100, FBL1915Q1 on orders over $150 and FBL1920Q1 on orders over $200.