Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, which means love is in the air! This is the perfect season to plan your wedding. You’ll want to start by picking out your dress from the 5 biggest trends of the year. Fair warning: After seeing these wedding dress trends, you won’t be able to do anything but daydream about walking down the aisle in your favorite!
1. 3-D Blooms: Elaborate appliques add texture and dimension. They’re a fresh way to wear floral on your wedding day! Get this dress for $259.99.
2. Puffed Sleeves: These aren’t your mother’s ’80s puffed sleeves. They’re a sophisticated bohemian style. Get this dress for $298.99.
3. Chic Capes: This gorgeously modest trend has such a regal vibe. You’ll feel like a queen! Get this dress for $389.99.
4. Spaghetti Straps: Thin straps are back in a big way! The staple ’90s trend is the perfect choice for the bride who wants a streamlined, unfussy look. Get this dress for $298.99.
5. Plunging V-Neck: This trend is for the sexy bride! When combined with an understated silhouette, it’s a classy way to show some skin. Get this dress for $194.99.
Use these coupons to get an extra discount: FBL1905Q1 on orders over $50, FBL1910Q1 on orders over $100, FBL1915Q1 on orders over $150 and FBL1920Q1 on orders over $200.