Did your special someone pop the question this Valentine’s Day? Start planning your big day by picking out your dress from the five biggest wedding dress trends of the year. Fair warning: After seeing them, you won’t be able to do anything but daydream about walking down the aisle in your favorite!
1. 3-D Blooms: Elaborate appliqués add texture and dimension. They’re a fresh way to wear floral on your wedding day! Get this dress for $259.99.
2. Puffed Sleeves: These aren’t your mother’s ’80s puffed sleeves. They’re a sophisticated bohemian style. Get this dress for $298.99.
3. Chic Capes: This gorgeously modest trend has such a regal vibe. You’ll feel like a queen! Get this dress for $389.99.
4. Spaghetti Straps: Thin straps are back in a big way! The ’90s staple is the perfect choice for the bride who wants a streamlined, unfussy look. Get this dress for $298.99.
5. Plunging V-Neck: This trend is for the sexy bride! When combined with an understated silhouette, it’s a classy way to show some skin. Get this dress for $194.99.
Use these coupons to get an extra discount: FBL1905Q1 on orders over $50, FBL1910Q1 on orders over $100, FBL1915Q1 on orders over $150 and FBL1920Q1 on orders over $200.