The 2018 Oscars red carpet was full of awe-inspiring gowns. Let’s break it down with the night’s five biggest trends, and LightInTheBox looks that capture the magic for less.
1. Shimmer & Shine: Lupita Nyong’o, Gal Gadot, and Viola Davis caught all eyes in sensationally sparkly dresses.
2. Take the Plunge: Gina Rodriguez, Betty Gabriel, and Leslie Bibb went deep with dramatic necklines that plunge all the way down.
3. Crown Jewels: Octavia Spencer, Nicole Kidman, and Ashley Judd were regal in rich jewel tones.
4. Beyond the Pale: Allison Williams, Saoirse Ronan, and Lesley Manville proved you don’t need saturated colors to make an impact, wearing pale shades from nude to pink.
5. White Out: Margot Robbie, Laura Dern, and Mary J. Blige dazzled in white, showing us that the pure shade isn’t just for weddings.
Which trend is your favorite? Tell us in the comments!
And use these codes to save on the LightInTheBox looks: IML1805Q1 ($50+ dress), IML1810Q1 ($100+ dress), IML1815Q1 ($150+ dress).