1. Translucent Cakes: Naked cakes aren’t new. Give that trend a 2017 update with barely there frosting.
2. Illustrations: Photo booths are getting a little tired. Swap them for a real life illustrator. Your guests (and you!) will love the classy keepsake.
3. Food Trucks: Go for fun over fussy with the food. Food trucks will make your reception lighthearted and interactive.
4. Blush Rose Gold: This romantic color palette is timeless. Just use the shine strategically — i.e., don’t overdoes on bling!
5. Sparkly Gowns: Your gown and your bridesmaid dresses are a gorgeous place to incorporate shine this year. Beading, crystal, metallic!
What trend is your favorite?