It’s that time of year again… spring cleaning! These 10 hacks will get your home in pristine condition with very minimal time and effort. You’re welcome!
1. Lemon = Bye-bye hard-water stains
2. Pour one cup white vinegar + one cup hot water in a measuring up in your microwave for 5 minutes = Spotless microwave
3. Sprinkle 1/4 cup salt onto grapefruit and scrub your bathtub = Sparkling tub
4. Toothpaste + a damp cloth = No more permanent marker stains on your wood floor
5. Lemon white vinegar ice cubes = Clean and fresh garbage disposal (drop one cube in each night!)
6. Hot water in your washing machine + a bit soap + Legos in a laundry bag = Super clean toys
7. One blast of canned air = Dust-free bathroom exhaust/fan
8. Boil orange peels + cloves = Instant air freshener
9. Squeegee carpet and furniture = So long pet hair
10. Sprinkle baking soda on a damp sponge = Perfect way to scrub crayon out of walls
Please tell us your hacks in the comments! Plus, after spring cleaning, treat yourself to some new LightInTheBox home decor!